Saturday, April 4, 2009

Being Organized interferes with my Creativity

So...I finally got my computer/craft room cleaned up enough so that I could start making my April Birthday cards. That is count them...four cards for two days! Henri & Roelien on the 14th and Betty and my good friend Pat on the 15th! Throw in a few cards I've been meaning to make up for awhile...and yes, Kirsten, that includes you, and as you can well imagine, it is time for cleaning up AGAIN! But this shouldn't be near as painful. You know how you need a place to put things, when you aren't sure where to put them. Well, all those things end up mixed in with my pictures..and scrapbooking paraphernalia in MY room. I still have this addiction to getting hard copies of the pictures I like... But, I sure do love making cards. And I love making them especially for those people who love receiving them!...yes Roelien...that would be you! So it was a good day! I have been busy, but feeling so much better as I am actually accomplishing things again.

quote - right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time...I think I've forgotten this before!

Yo

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you should mention cards because that was going to be my weekend challenge. I'm the worlds worst card maker....not that I can't make cards....I just forget to make the cards I need and then I end up buying them. Since I need A LOT of cards for May (9 birthdays in 3 weeks...I'm only directly responsible for 3 of them) I've planned to start a mid-week card challenge to go along with the weekend scrapbook challenge.

    OH and this whole post reminds me that I bought you a stamp set awhile ago....wonder where I put it. It's waiting for me to make a card for you.

    To Do List: 9 birthday cards and 1 i miss you card. I can't find my dining room table so this might take a few days. :0)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I atill find making cards with photographs easiest and enjoy taking pictures with a card in mind. I love making other cards too...but find I get stressed VERY quick! I think I want to make them to fancy. I go to card makin classes and end up with a nice supply and it is a nice night out too! One year I decided to buy cards. It was around April and of course I had 4 to buy at once...it was like OVER $20 bucks!
    So I changed my tune pretty quick after that!
    I do keep boxed cards around with blank insides. I also have memories of waaayyyy back...before you were born. When I went to a birthday party I wold buy a card at 'Max's' or something like that. On Regent between Day and Bond. The were .5 cents
    Yo

    ReplyDelete