Friday, April 3, 2009

missed oppurtunities




So, I just got back from having a coffee with Gail. We worked together for ..well...a lot of years! So why is it that when we were looking at and talking about the stuff she is planning to smock and sew, I had no idea about this side of her. Unfortunately, on the whole, we spend too much time at work on the negative things. Not just appreciating each other. Well, I'm glad I know now.
And since I have been tagged by Kirsten to post a picture here goes. (Kirsten...do you actually do something when tagging someone, or do you just tell them they are tagged? ). So here is the seventh picture from my seventh folder ...and what a shock...it is of Rowan!! When I put makeup on, she loves to have some on too. What can I saw, I'm an accommodating Oma.

Quote:
Masquerading day after day as a normal person is exhausting.

Hugs
Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment