Sunday, May 17, 2009

24 Things I want to do this morning...

some of this I've done...the rest is still to happen!!
1) read my email
2) received an invite from from Liz, one of the girls that is from the CSAW (Canadian is Support of Afghan Women) to attend "Artist in the Country 2009". Her mom will have work in the show. I met Liz for the first time on Thursday. (More about CSAW in another blog.) When I looked at the list of Artists that will be there...I knew 3 of them!!!...all dutchies!
3)...so now I need to e-mail Jane and ask why her name isn't there...she often paints with some of the names on the list
4) ...which reminds me I want to tell Jane I'll miss the next meeting
5) and I want to write all the members about an incident at the last meeting...
6) I should see if Hendrea wants to attend the Artists in The Country with me...she is familiar with the work of one of the artists.
7) back to CSAW...I am getting so many e-mails from them, I need to set up a separate e-mail account!
8) I want to e-mail Benj about an opening act from the Michael W concert that I think he'd like...
9) Gotta reply to Jenny's e-mail about why I am planning to go to Stayner with her.
10) Gotta e-mail my Sisterchick to tell her to enjoy her reunion which is coming up real fast!!
11) Take a picture of my purple and yellow flowers along with the wooden wreath I painted and e-mail to Rosalie
12) I should take some pictures of my lilacs that I have in a vase in the kitchen
13) I think I'll try a picture of the Lilacs amidst the greenery in the bathroom.


14) Gotta write a check to the dentist (now that I found some cheques)
15) Gotta sort through all these pictures...
16) Need to make a card for Theresa so I can mail it tomorrow and it will arrive on Wednesday. Since I'll be missing our bi-weekly supper date, I want her to get the card in the ail that day.
17) I gotta put on my Michael W Smith music and remember the great concert last night
18) Gotta remember to pack my neck pillow for the drive to G.R. on Wednesday
19) Make sure to pack knitting books for Jessica
20) I should do a scrapbook page or two of pictures og me when I was young. I got the perfect paper for it! (Garage sale at the Memory Keeper yesterday)
21) Found the perfect picture to replace the one of Rowan I decided to take down...
22) I need to transplant this old cactus...some of it is definitely dieing.
23) Now that I have transplanted it and moved it to a different plant pot...I have room to put my 'Women of Faith' books where the plant was before and I can put Rowan's new picture where the books were.
24) I need to find a plate to put under the new planter...water is getting everywhere.

I PICKED 24 TOTALLY RANDOMLY....but it worked...kind of

At 10 o'clock I decided I had to stop!!!!!....refocus...and get ready for church.
So I decided to take a bath and relax for a few minutes. I wouldn't bother with my hair...I washed it yesterday....well next thing you know...I'm washing my hair...just automatic. Too bad, now I have to dry it!!

Here are the #'s of all the things I not only thought about doing, but already did...(by 10:00)
1,2,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,17,18,19

I'm tired.

Hugs
Yo

(God) said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Then (Moses) said to Him, "If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. Exodus 33:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment