Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Weekend








Almost 4 years ago I celebrated my 48th birthday with three special ladies. We had SO much fun. This weekend I wanted to put together this amazing kit I picked up at Scrapfest. So I started browsing through my MANY pictures to find something suitable for the colours. I am SO pleased with the finished product. Hope you like it too, Kirsten...hope you had a great Scrapping weekend too. Looking forward to seeing some of your finished products. And don't worry...tomorrow is Monday, But you DON'T have to go to work!!!

Hugs
Yo

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a scrapbook page is worth a million memories!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't comment on these earlier. I thought I had but that must have been the night I was falling asleep sitting at the computer.

    These pages are beautiful and you picked perfect photos. I love the soft colours and the textures and especially all the layers...I love layers. I'm jealous. I can't work with multiple patterned papers like that. I'm more of a cardstock only or one pattern kind of person....no matter how hard I try.

    ReplyDelete